Do you need another Shave Well Adhesive Hook? You found it!
Placing the hook – There are two things to consider when placing the adhesive hook, how and where.
How to install the hook for best adhesion
· Make sure the area you plan to stick the hook is clean and dry. Typical shower residue (soap residue, conditioner splatter, moisture, etc.) will impede the adhesion of the hook.
· Clean the surface with isopropyl rubbing alcohol, wipe gently, let dry. Do not use household cleaners. Many household cleaners leave behind a very thin layer of residue that affects how strongly the adhesive will bond to the surface.
· Once you have cleaned to area you plan to stick the mirror, please allow enough time for this area to completely dry (remember tile is porous and will absorb moisture). This is the main reason that a hook will fail to adhere. As such, please wait a couple of hours after showering or cleaning the wall to place the hook.
· When applying the hook to your shower, please try applying constant pressure on it for 10-15 seconds in the clean, dry spot.
· For best results, let the adhesive “set” for 24 hours before hanging the mirror on the hook. This ensures that the adhesive has had enough time to build strong adhesion to the wall or surface.
Where is the best place
The best position for the mirror would for the hanger hole reflection to be roughly in the middle of your forehead when the mirror is hanging. Also, avoid hanging the mirror where there is a direct flow of cool air over or around the shower curtain/door or where an air conditioning vent is blowing toward it.
Shipping charge for hook alone is $1.50.
We stand behind our products 100%...without question or excuse.